Montana Aviation Conference
The annual Montana Aviation Conference brings together all of Montana's aviation organizations and the flying public for three days of speakers, seminars, workshops, business meetings, and social events. It is an opportunity for those from all facets of the aviation community to come together to learn from each other and to discuss issues of mutual concern. The Montana Aviation Conference has around 500 participants each year.
For additional information, please contact Aeronautics at 406-444-2506 or .
2020 Annual Montana Aviation Conference
February 27 – February 29, 2020
The 36th Annual Montana Aviation Conference will be held at the Heritage Inn located at 1700 Fox Farm Road, Great Falls, Montana. The closest commercial service airport is the Great Falls International Airport (GTF) in Great Falls, Montana.
Google Chrome is the preferred internet browser for the registration software.
Having issues with the registration software? Don’t struggle! Just call us at 406-444-2506 and we will be happy to help you!
For your convenience, rooms have been blocked at conference rates at the Heritage Inn. Reservations must be made prior to February 12, 2020 to be eligible for the conference rate. Call the Heritage Inn directly at 406-761-1900 to make a reservation and reference the Montana Aviation Conference to receive the conference rate.
Aviation Organizations of Montana
The annual Montana Aviation Conference is hosted by the Aviation Organizations of Montana (AOM). The AOM is organized in the state of Montana to promote all facets of aviation in the state, as well as act as the steering committee for the annual Montana Aviation Conference. The AOM member organizations are:
- Association of Montana Aerial Applicators (AMAA)
- Established in 1994, AMAA is organized to promote agricultural and other aerial application interests in Montana. AMAA shares new technologies and experiences, as well as work with regulatory functions to ensure consistent and fair treatment.
- Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)
- Established in 1959, EAA is an organization for anyone interested in general or sport aviation. EAA promotes building and flying one’s own aircraft while maintaining high standards of quality and safety.
- Civil Air Patrol (CAP)
- Established in 1941, CAP (the all volunteer Air Force Auxiliary) provides American communities with emergency response, diverse aviation and ground services, youth development, and the promotion of air, space and cyber power. Visit mtwg.cap.gov for more information.
- Montana Airport Management Association (MAMA)
- Established in 1958, MAMA provides professional codes and standards for airport management, promotes public understanding of the value of aviation and airports to the community, promotes high standards of technical operations to ensure safe operation of airports, interchange experiences, and promote the development of airports.
- Montana Antique Aircraft Association (MAAA)
- Established in 1978, MAAA's goal is to "Keep the Antiques Flying." MAAA welcomes non-pilots with an appreciation and interest in antique or classic aircraft.
- Montana Aviation Trades Association (MATA)
- Established in 1955, MATA promotes and protects the commercial aviation industry in Montana. Membership consists of FBOs, mechanics, professional pilots, aviation suppliers and many others involved in commercial aviation.
- Montana Pilots Association (MPA)
- Established in 1939, MPA is a statewide organization of pilots formed to support and promote general aviation.
- Montana Seaplane Pilots Association (MTSPA)
- Established in 1992, MTSPA protects seaplane activities, provides social activities, advises and assists the National Seaplane Association, and educates membership on seaplane safety, aquatic invasive species and noise abatement to create a positive public perception of seaplanes.
- Montana Ninety-Nines (99s)
- Established in 1954, the 99s are an organization of women pilots who promote community service, provide scholarships for women pursuing aviation careers and preserves the history of women in aviation.