27th Street RR Crossing - Billings
The Montana Department of Transportation (MDT) hosted two virtual “live” informational meetings to gather input and share information about the 27th Street Railroad Crossing project on Dec. 1, 2020. The project team shared the study overview and next steps for the existing 27th Street at grade railroad crossing, located in downtown Billings. The purpose of the study is to identify practicable short-term and long-term improvements that are fundable and meet the needs at this location.
Community participation is important to the success of this project. Comments and questions may be submitted in writing to . Comments may also be submitted using the online comment form. Please select 27th St. RR Crossing-Billings from the drop down menu or call Lisa Gray at 406-208-0551.
Open House April 29, 2019
- Open House Meeting Display Ad
- Open House Presentation
- Alternatives Traffic Evaluation Analysis
- Conceptual Noise Analysis
- Existing Transportation System Constraints
- Lane 2 Overpass Renderings
- Long and Short Term Alternatives
- Long Term Preliminary Plans
- Tier 2 Typical Sections
- Two Lane Tunnel Renderings
- Underpass Renderings