Montana Department of Transportation
Evaluation of Wildlife Crossing Structures on US Highway 93 North
Phase 1 - Preconstruction
Phase 2 - Post Construction
Papers, Posters, and Presentations
- Allen, T. D. H., "Effectiveness of Wildlife Guards at Access Roads." Wildlife Society Bulletin, Vol. 37, No. 2, p. 402
- Andis, A.Z. 2016. "Performance Measures of Road Crossing Structures From Relative Movement Rates of Large Mammals" Environmental Studies, University of Montana, Missoula, Montana, USA.
- Andis, Adam Zachary. Et al. 2017. “Performance of Arch-Style Road Crossing Structures from Relative Movement Rates of Large Mammals.” Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution, Vol. 26. doi: 10.3389/fevo.2017.00122
- Huijser, Marcel P. et al. 2016. "Effectiveness of Short Sections of Wildlife Fencing and Crossing Structures Along Highways in Reducing Wildlife-Vehicle Collisions and Providing Safe Crossing Opportunities for Large Mammals." Biological Conservation (in italics), Vol. 197, p. 61
- Allen, Tiffany Doré Holland. "Underpasses and the Barrier Effect of Wildlife Guards for Deer and Black Bear" (2011). Theses, Dissertation, Professional Papers.
- Andis, Adam Zachary. "Performance Measures of Road Crossing Structures From Relative Movement Rates of Large Mammals" (2016).
- Connolly-Newman, Hayley R., "Effect of Cover on Small Mammal Abundance and Movement Through Wildlife Underpasses" (2013). Theses, Dissertations, Professional Papers. Paper 350.
- Fairbank, Elizabeth Rose, "Use and Effectiveness of Wildlife Crossing Structures with Short Sections of Wildlife Fencing" (2014). Theses, Dissertations, Professional Papers. Paper 4164.
- Purdum, Jeremiah P., "Acceptance of Wildlife Crossing Structures on US Highway 93 Missoula,Montana" (2013). Theses, Dissertations, Professional Papers. Paper 47.