January 22-23, 2021
Flight Instructor Refresher Course (FIRC)
- The MDT Aeronautics Division will conduct the 2021 FIRC at the Delta Hotel Helena Colonial, located at 2301 Colonial Drive, Helena Montana. The two-day, FAA-approved course will run from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Register online at https://www.aviationseminars.com/registration-form/?type=firc. Tuition for Montana Aeronautics Registered Pilots: $175.00, promocode required, contact Aeronautics at or call (406) 444-2506 to get your promocode and save $20.00.
- Tuition for Non-Montana Aeronautics Registered Pilots: $195.00. Not an Aeronautics Division registered pilot? Register now with the Division for $10.00 per year and save $20.00 off the FIRC registration. With your pilot registration you will receive a pilot registration card, Montana Airport Directory, and newsletter subscription. Email or call (406) 444-2506 for more information.
- Rooms at the Delta Hotel have been blocked at prevailing government rate plus tax. Last day to book is Tuesday, January 5, 2021. Reserve your room by calling (406) 443-2100 and reference rooming block "Flight Instructor Refresher Course." Or click Book your group rate for Flight Instructor Refresher Course [marriott.com]
January 25, 2021
Association of Montana Aerial Applicators (AMAA) 2021 VIRTUAL Convention and Trade Show
For more information, contact Colleen at (406) 781-6461 or .
February 19-21, 2021
Winter Survival Clinic - CANCELED
- The location is to be determined. Stay tuned for an announcement with the location selection. Please contact the Aeronautics Division by calling (406) 444-2506 or email to hold your spot in this clinic; class size is limited. Last year we filled up in less than a week!
- Clinic cost is $150.00 with full payment required at the time of registration. *This clinic will be socially distanced with additional sanitization and will comply with the latest COVID-19 safety guidelines. Refunds will only be available if the Department cancels the clinic.
February 27, 2021
Aircraft Mechanic Refresher & Inspection Authorization VIRTUAL Seminar
- Registration Fee $50 per person.
- A strong internet connection, microphone, speakers, and an email address are required for participation. A camera is recommended, but is not required. Join the Zoom call through a computer (recommended) or a compatible tablet or smart phone.
- For a registration form click here. Please return your registration and payment prior to February 19, 2021.
For more information, contact Matt Lindberg at (406) 444-9568 or email .
*All events are subject to modification or cancelation due to the latest COVID-19 guidance*