Alerts, Closures & Incidents
Montana Department of Transportation personnel along with law enforcement and other necessary officials are working to take care of these incidents on Montana's state-maintained highways.
June 30, 2016 at 10:20 PM
- FRONTAGE RD OFF OF I-90 (WEST OF HARDIN)
- CLOSURE FRONTAGE RD starting on March 25, 2016 at 03:00 PM
- THE BRIDGE RAILING AND PART OF THE ROADWAY IS DAMAGED. THE FRONTAGE ROAD IS CLOSED. ALTERNATE ROUTE ON EAST SIDE OF I-90 FOR LOCAL TRAFFIC. THE LENGTH OF THE CLOSURE IS UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME.
- road closure
- US-191 4 MILES SOUTH OF MISSOURI RIVER - FRED ROBINSON BRIDGE
- MOBRIDGE SLIDES starting on March 08, 2016 at 10:00 AM
- ADDITIONAL SLIDES ARE CAUSING HEAVING AND A ROUGH ROADWAY SURFACE FROM MILE MARKER 84 TO 90 - FROM FOUR MILES SOUTH TO 2 MILES NORTH OF THE MISSOURI RIVER. TRAVELERS SHOULD EXPECT REDUCED SPEEDS AND POSSIBLE DELAYS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- reduced speed