Guidelines for Using the MDT Logo
The MDT logo should be used on all materials produced/distributed by the department, including materials produced/distributed by consultants.
- When more than one logo is shown, MDT's logo should appear equivalent in size to other logos.
- The logo should be large enough for reader to discern the department's name.
detailed logo guidelines
- Care should be taken to prevent distortion of the logo when re-sizing it.
- Make sure you maintain the aspect ratio if you do resize the image.
The following logos are *.eps format. If you have any questions about the logos, their use or to obtain the logo in alternative formats,
|MDT NAME LOGO
May be used where identification by name is necessary, e.g. brochures and posters.
Image may be resized, as long the aspect ratio (or horizontal-vertical proportions) is not changed.
Use the white version of the logo on dark backgrounds.
Instructions for downloading logos:
If you have any old versions of the logos, please delete them, and begin using approved logos from this point forward.
- When you click on the Download logo link above, a 'File Download' box appears
- Click the Save button
- Browse to the location where you would like to store the logo
- Press the Save button to save the logo
- After the download is complete check the box that reads Close this dialog box when download completes and then click the Close button.
If you have previously checked the box, you will not see the Close window.