July 4, 2017
Townsend Festival of Flight
- "We don't fool you, we feed you." An annual, deluxe fly-in breakfast and Young Eagles Rally for all GA, Experimental, Classic, Vintage, Light Sport aircraft sponsored by EAA Chapter 344 at Townsend Airport. Breakfast served 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Young Eagles flights 09:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
July 15, 2017
Schafer Meadows Work Session
- Schafer Meadows work session will begin at 9:00 a.m.
For further information, contact Wade Cebulski at 406-444-9581 or email .
July 15, 2017
Jim Bridger Fly-In & Celebration Days
- Breakfast will be 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and the fly-in is held in conjunction with Jim Bridger days that will be going on in the town of Bridger.
For further information, contact Merrill Pfeifer at 406-425-4218.
July 21-22, 2017
Can-Am Aerobatic Competition - Cut Bank Airport
- This is the only sanctioned competition in Montana, drawing pilots and airplanes from Montana and northwestern U.S. and Canada. Everyone is welcome with transportation to town available during the event.
Call Dave Ries for more information at 406-229-0376.
July 22, 2017
Jerry Cain's annual BBQ and Community Open House - Lincoln MT Airport
- Jerry Cain's annual BBQ and community open house at the Lincoln, MT airport (S69). The BBQ from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. There will be hamburgers, hot dogs, cake, ice cream and more. You may bring food to share or cook on the BBQ. Tie down area and campgrounds available.
Contact Jerry at for more information.
July 23, 2017
Annual St. Ignatius (52S) Huckleberry Pancake fly-in breakfast
St. Ignatius, MT
- The Huckleberry Pancake fly-in breakfast is from 8 a.m. until noon. This free event is sponsored the EAA Chapter 1122.
For more information contact Michael Kuefler, 406-544-2274.
July 22-23, 2017
"Flight Over the Falls"
- "Flight Over the Falls" - U.S. Air Force Air Demonstration Squadron, Thunderbirds in Great Falls, MT.
For more information, contact Montana Air National Guard at 406-791-0159.
August 13, 2017
Hysham (6U7) Fly-In
- The Hysham airport fly-in and drive-in will be on Sunday, August 13th from 7 a.m. to noon. The breakfast is a fundraiser for the Hysham Lions Club. Cost is $8 and will include pancakes, ham, eggs, coffee, and juice.
Contact airport manager, Bob Miller, with questions at 406-342-5252.
August 18-20, 2017
The 15th Annual Montana Fun Weekend Fly-In and Car Show
- The 15th Annual Montana Fun Weekend Fly-In and Car Show will be held at the Cut Bank Airport. Breakfast available Saturday and Sunday. Burn-out contest and movie Friday night. Car, motorcycle, and air-plane show and shine Saturday. Concessions onsite Saturday.
Call Roy at 406-450-1078 for more information.
September 8-10, 2017
Search Pilot Clinic
Fort Peck, MT
- The 2017 MDT Aeronautics Search Pilot Clinic will be conducted at the Fort Peck airport, 37S, the weekend of September 8-10th. The purpose of the course is to provide volunteer search pilots and observers the skills necessary to be successful in the Montana Air Search and Rescue system. Ground school will begin at 5 p.m. on Friday and cover Air Search and Rescue Organization, How to Fly Search Patterns, and Use of Mobile Devices in Air Search. Each student will receive about 3 hours of dual instruction from well-qualified, high-time CFIs in Cessna 182 and 206 airplanes in flights on Saturday and Sunday. Field exercises in the use of direction finding equipment and survival skills will be conducted when students are not taking flight instruction.
- Cost of the course is $140, or $70 for the ground portion only.
- Accommodations available at the Fort Peck Hotel, 175 South Missouri Street, Fort Peck, MT 59223, Phone: 406-526-3266, Toll-free: 800-560-4931, Email: .
- Search Pilot Clinic Registration Form
For more information or call him at 406-444-9568.
September 9, 2017
Polson Fly-In Breakfast
- From 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Courtesy of EAA Chapter 1122.
For further information, contact Joe Kuberka at 719-393-5550.