East Holly Street
Construction on the East Holly project is complete. The Montana Department of Transportation thanks the community of Sidney and travelers for their patience during the construction of this project.
This project began at the intersection of 9th Avenue and County Road 351 and ends at the Central Avenue intersection. It improves traffic flow with the rehabilitation of East Holly to accommodate a two-way left turn lane and realigning the County Road 351 and 9th Avenue NE intersection. The project also has new drainage features, curbing, and sidewalk and provides a safer section of roadway for road and pedestrian users with ADA compliant sidewalks on the south side of East Holly.
This project is located within the city limits of Sidney, extending 0.6 miles along East Holly Street. The East Holly Street project begins at the intersection with 9th Avenue and County Road 351 and ends at the intersection with Central Avenue. This project will improve traffic flow by rehabilitating East Holly Street to accommodate a two-way left turn lane and realigning the intersection of County Road 351 and 9th Ave NE. The goal is to improve safety and mobility along this section of road. The project includes:
- Construction of a Two-Way Left Turn Lane (TWLTL);
- Construction of new curb and gutter;
- Construction of a 6-foot wide sidewalk on south side of the road with ADA elements where needed;
- Construction of storm drain; and
- Realignment of the intersection of County Road 351 and 9th Ave NE at East Holly Street.