New safety pages…
We wanted to let you know that we just released a new section of our website called VisionZeroMT. The information previously located at http://mdt.mt.gov/safety/ has moved to a new section of our website under the
VisionZeroMT – Zero Deaths. Zero serious injuries banner. The new experience starts here: http://www.mdt.mt.gov/visionzero/.
We undertook this venture to raise awareness of our new imperative to aim Montana towards zero deaths and zero serious injuries.
A quick orientation
Here's some information to help you find what you're looking for:
- The VisionZeroMT Homepage
- Get oriented to the new site—and add it to your Favorites!
If you're looking for something more specific, try one of these:
- Safer Roads
- Speed limits, signs & signals, roundabouts, railroad crossings, winter maintenance, and more!
- Safer People
- Get safety tips. Know the law. Explore safety topics like the dangers of drunk driving, not buckling, speeding, and distractions like cell phones. A great place for teens, parents, and employers.
- Crash Data
- Crash data is still available on our Publications page. But here's that link in case it's helpful.
- Plans & Programs
- The Comprehensive Highway Safety Plan, Traffic Safety Programs, HSIP Information & Application, MCSAP & more!
- Funding for Traffic Safety Projects
- Funding options for traffic safety projects.
Having trouble locating it?
Try our Subjects Index or the Search box at the very top of each page.